In Ireland, AquaChem is the only company that can offer the full range of solid chemicals for microbial bacteria growth and corrosion.
AquaChem use special solid chemicals such as Sanosil Super 25 and Sanosil S015. Both effectively reduce contamination and are therefore ideally suited to water disinfection. Sanosil products are highly effective and innocuous, universally applicable, all-purpose disinfectants. Compared to other biocides available on the market, Sanosil disinfectants are outstandingly effective against biofilm and do not cause any harmful side effects.
We strongly encourage our customers to choose solid chemical treatments over liquid chemicals where possible. Now, over 80% of AquaChem customers use solid chemicals and for good reason:
- Solid chemicals are easier to transport, they are much smaller and do not require a large Heavy Goods Vehicle to transport them, hence they have a lower carbon footprint.
- As solid chemicals are smaller, they are easier to store and do not take up huge storage space.
- Solid chemicals are much safer to handle and to use, for example the user is not at risk of chemical splashes to the skin or eyes.
The more efficient your heating system is the more cost effective it is.
Sanosil Disinfectant Product Features:
- Stable even at high water temperatures.
- Does not alter the taste or smell of treated water.
- Does not cause any irritation of the eyes, skin and respiratory organs.
- Environmentally friendly.
Benefits of Sanosil:
- Universal range of application.
- No danger of bacterial resistance.
- Effective at water temperatures of 0°C – 95°C.
- Effectiveness and long-term effect are guaranteed even at high water temperatures.
- No danger of overdosing.
- Does not create any odour.
- Has no toxic effect in its diluted state.
- No carcinogenic or mutagenic effects.
- In its diluted state it does not cause irritation to skin, eyes and mucous membranes.
- Does not alter the taste of foodstuffs treated.
- No need to rinse after application.
- Neutralisation after use is not necessary.
- Not detrimental to wastewater and environment.
- Does not enter chemical combination with any other chemical element.
- Can be stored safely up to 5 years.