Legionella Risk Assessor
At Aquachem, we are committed to saving water, reducing waste and helping customers play their part in protecting the environment, and we are proud of our Green Credentials.
Aquachem was one of the first companies in the world to create a standardised checklist for building owners to comply with and incorporated everything from potential risks, testing procedures, treatment options and plans and equipment maintenance. The Aquachem process has since gone on to form the international standard in water treatment.
- You will carry out Legionella risk assessments in line with ACOP L8 risk assessments
- You will be producing schematic drawings and final documents.
- You will assist in reviewing water working procedures and audits.
- You will carry out surveys of water systems and supplies as per ACOP L8
- Adhere to Health and Safety procedures and regulations
- Promote our products and services by using your knowledge whilst on site to recommend and advise customers on the best solution to solve their hydration requirements.
- Complete vehicle maintenance checks regularly and in line with fleet policy.
- Responsible for weekly van stock activities
- Daily travel required to surrounding counties
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by management that are within your capability to perform.
- Please note that the above list is not intended to capture every detail of your role but the main areas of responsibility.
Please note that the above list is not intended to capture every detail of your role but the main areas of responsibility.
The successful candidate for the position will have:
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of mechanical operations of water systems
- Previous experience in the commissioning/ installation and/ or servicing of water treatment equipment
- A good level of proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to demonstrate that he/she is customer focused.
- Full clean, valid driving license and willing to travel throughout Ireland
Interested applicants can send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly on 01 – 8252775
Excellent Salary, Benefits and learning and development opportunities for the right person