Water Treatment Technical Engineer
At Aquachem, we are committed to saving water, reducing waste and helping customers play their part in protecting the environment, and we are proud of our Green Credentials.
Are you ready to be part of the team?
This role will involve travel to customer sites carrying out a wide range of testing and analysis, and taking corrective action.
The successful candidate for the position will have:
- Minimum three year’s Water Treatment Account Management experience
- Ability to work on own initiative and to work well as part of a team
- Experience in raw water, wastewater, and process treatment; it’s a plus.
- Full clean driver’s licence.
- Must be able to recognise, diagnose and solve common engineering, chemical and mechanical problems related to providing water treatment for steam boilers, cooling towers, and process water systems
- Have a good level of computer knowledge so that he/she can complete online technical and commercial reports for existing and new customers.
- Broad experience across various water treatment markets (commercial, healthcare, industrial, and food) would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Positive attitude and ability to think outside the box with a strong work ethic.
- Full training and ongoing training program for the suitable candidate.
Interested applicants can send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly on 01 – 8252775
Excellent Salary, Benefits and learning and development opportunities for the right person