Closed water systems may contain suspended particulates of iron and other system materials. Deposition of these particulates can cause:
- Heat transfer loss – increase in energy usage
- Under-deposit corrosion – asset failures, downtime.
- Absorption of chemical treatment, making it difficult to maintain desired residuals.
- Pump seal leaks – water loss/makeup allowing oxygen ingress and system corrosion cycle.
- Bacterial habitat.
Pallas Magnetic bag filter housing are an effective response to these problems.
- Reduce sludge from closed heating, cooling and chilled water circuits
- Increase life cycle of the circuit
- Isolation of the filter is possible
- Optimum efficiency & energy savings (+20%)
- Low operational cost (filter bag)
- Remove sludge while the system remains in service
- No moving parts
- Easy installation
- No start-up
The Magnetic Bag Filters clarify water in closed heating and cooling circuits. The filters are made of stainless steel and feature a high strength magnetic core with a bag filter.
- Energy savings
- Reduced energy consumption of the heating system
- Resistance to acids, salts, many acids, acids and fats
- Uniform heat distribution throughout the pump
- Non-polluting for groundwater, without foaming product, without formaldehyde
- Recyclable up to 100%
- Protection against energy
These filters provide you with added protection of your system along with clean, safe water.
Want to find out more – get in tough with us today +353 18 252 775 firstname.lastname@example.org