Technical Services Engineer
Overall purpose of role:
To provide after sales service and commissioning of key water treatment equipment in addition to onsite advice and technical support.
- Carry out the commissioning of key water treatment equipment such as water softeners, chemicals control dosing systems
- To provide after-sales customer support through warranty work and assisting customers with fault diagnostics
- To provide onsite advice and technical support to both end users/ customers and staff
- Assist with the technical training of both staff and customers
- Assist the technical team with the review of new products
- To work in accordance with relevant Health & Safety Legislation.
- Adherence to Health, Safety and Environmental rules and regulations
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by management that are within your capability to perform.
Please note that the above list is not intended to capture every detail of your role but the main areas of responsibility.
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of mechanical operations of water systems
- Previous experience in the commissioning/ installation and/ or servicing of water treatment equipment
- A good level of proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to demonstrate that he/she is customer focused.
- Full clean valid driving license and willing to travel throughout Ireland
Interested applicants can send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly on 01 – 8252775
Excellent Salary, Benefits and learning and development opportunities for the right person