Highly Effective Fragrance-Free Odour Neutraliser
Sanosorb is a combination of organic molecules and is used for the long-lasting neutralisation of odours (e.g. in waste management, slaughter premises and/or rendering, cluttered homes, cleaning of sites where a corpse was found etc.). Sanosorb is water soluble, fast-acting, harmless to health and readily biodegradable.
Sanosorb is able to form a chemical bond with certain odour molecules and permanently lock them into an aqueous phase. This means the odour molecules are not merely masked, they are neutralised.
The effect comprises:
- low molecular, organic acids (isovaleric acid, butyric acid)
- amines (methylamine, cadaverine)
- mercaptans (ethyl mercaptan)
- thioethers (dimethyl sulphide DMS, allicin)
- hydrogen sulphide
- Odor control
- 4 Years
- No dangerous goods , no special delivery and storage regulations