Overall purpose of role:
This role will involve travel to customer sites in the North – West territory carrying out on a wide range of testing and analysis and taking corrective action.
Day to day of the role:
- Recognise, diagnose, and solve water-related problems in closed water systems.
- Recommend chemical programs, equipment, and service solutions to solve water-related problems and reduce operating costs.
- Provide field service visits with key major customers.
- Help and support customers with a wide range of experiences and capabilities
What you will need:
- Minimum 3 year’s Water Treatment Account Management experience.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to work well as part of a team
- Experience in Closed Systems Testing & Treatment.
- Experience in raw water, wastewater, and process treatment a plus.
- Full clean drivers’ licence.
- Must be able to recognise, diagnose and solve common engineering, chemical and mechanical problems related to providing water treatment for steam boilers, cooling towers, and process water systems
- Have a good level of computer knowledge so that he/she can complete on-line technical and commercial reports for existing and new customers.
- Broad experience across a range of water treatment markets (commercial, healthcare, industrial, food) would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Positive attitude and ability to think outside the box with a strong work ethic.
- Full training and ongoing training program for the suitable candidate.
Interested applicants can send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com or contact us directly on 01 – 8252775
- Company car
- Work from home opportunities
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Life insurance
- Free or subsidised travel
At Aquachem, we are committed to saving water, reducing waste and helping customers play their part in protecting the environment and we are proud of our Green Credentials.
Are you ready to be part of the team?
Due to continued growth, we are seeking a new member to join our ever expanding team.
Aquachem work in a range of markets including:
- Data Centre
- Office buildings
- Energy and Power
- Brewery and Distilling
Aquachem was one of the first companies in the world to create a standardised check list for building owners to comply with and incorporated everything from potential risks, testing procedures, treatment options and plans and equipment maintenance. The Aquachem process has since gone on to form the international standard in water treatment.