Cleaning & Disinfecting
The cleaning and disinfection of water systems on a regular basis is an essential part of the AquaChem process to help minimise the risk of bacteria such as the organisms which cause Legionnaires’ disease from growing in water systems. All work carried out by AquaChem fully complies with the highest international standards and is carried out following a risk assessment of each site. AquaChem is a member of the Legionnaires Control Association ensuring the highest quality of work is carried out.
- All disinfection works are carried out in accordance with internationally recognised standards.
- Water systems should be cleaned and disinfected annually or where positive Legionella bacteria is detected.
- Compliance with international standards in water treatment.
- Protects all employees, visitors, guests, patients, and residents on site from the risk of Legionnaires’ disease.
- Full reports and recommended actions given.